Monday 25 February 2013

There's a message in my alpha-bits, it says oooooo

Hmm, I figured I should probably do a post about the Oscars because if I did it any later it would be awkward and everyone will have forgotten about it and no one would care to read this. 


So yeah. Here is my re-cap of this year's Oscars.

STEWIE GRIFFIN.

THE MOVIES WOULD BE NOTHING WITHOUT VFX PEOPLE. GIVE THEM BACK THEIR JOBS, DARN IT.

CHARLIZE THERON IS SMOKING.


PETER GRIFFIN.

SO QUENTIN TARANTINO IS STILL WEIRD.

AND ANG LEE IS STILL THE COOLEST BLOKE EVER. I KNOW IT HAPPENED A MILLION YEARS AGO BUT CRASH SUCKED. BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN FOR THE WIN ALWAYS.

QUVENZHANÉ WALLIS HAS DONE MORE IN NINE YEARS THAN I WILL DO IN MY LIFETIME.


JENNIFER LAWRENCE.

JENNIFER LAWRENCE FALLING.

I WOULD STILL TOTALLY MARRY JENNIFER LAWRENCE.

BRIAN/TED.

DANIEL DAY-LEWIS WAS ALMOST MARGARET THATCHER OMMMGGG. I WOULD HAVE WATCHED THAT SO HARD.

SECOND-HAND EMBARRASSMENT FOR JENNIFER GARNER.

O CANADA OUR HOME AND NATIVE LAND.

TOO MANY WHITE PEOPLE.

THE END.

Oh and there was that Les Mis number. Which, I must admit, kind of sucked save for Samantha Barks and this BAMF.


Seriously. When he walked onto the stage, I was like gripping my armrests going DEAR GOD FORGIVE ME FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL THOUGHTS I AM THINKING RIGHT NOW.

MY THOUGHTS:



There's just nothing that turns me on more than a Broadway performer saving the asses of a bunch of noobies and showing them how it's done. His theatrical experience as well as Samantha's was really obvious on that stage.

So the moral of this story is, Aaron Tveit. Because Aaron Tveit.



See you all at next year's Oscars. Hopefully the jokes won't be as bad and the winners won't all be white.

No comments:

Post a Comment