Thursday 18 April 2013

Deep thoughts by me

IT'S TIME FOR ACTUAL USEFUL EDUCATION!!!
(written by yours truly, The Best Teacher You Will Ever Have)

Today's lesson consists of the following lessons:

1. If you don't floss, you are missing 1/3rd of the tooth surface. SO FLOSS.
2. Barley in soup is the greatest cure for a sick day.
3. Lesbians can facebook message like it's the end of the world. I can't keep up with them when they do this, as I read very slowly. 

And that is all. As you can very well tell, I am not the most proficient learner. At the rate I am going, I'll be eighty before I can have a semi-intellectual conversation with somebody about flossing and lesbians.

In the meantime, enjoy this picture of goalkeeper Erin McLeod and striker Melissa Tancredi getting excited at the prospect of a hockey rink. The possibilities when it comes to a block of ice, people. The possibilities are endless. 



Never doubt that a small patch of frozen water can change the world. 

Indeed, it is the only thing that has.

No comments:

Post a Comment