Monday 19 March 2012

The day after St. Patrick

Happy Post St. Patrick's Day Weekend! I hope your Irish weekend was full of Irish beer, Irish gingers and terrible impressions of Irish accents. I hope you are not too hungover today. Although if you are, I'm gonna slap you a high five right now.


I spent my St. Patrick's working, then going for a belated birthday dinner with my cousin and his girlfriend. We ended up visiting Romer's Burger Bar on Kerr Street in Vancouver. It's a beautiful restaurant in the River District, right by the water. So if you're a burger lover and you particularly enjoy looking out at the North Arm of the Fraser River (who doesn't??!), then you'll probably like Romer's. Our meal consisted of a turkey, beef and veggie burger each, as well as truffle oil fries, chili fries, donuts and green beer.


It was basically the best meal ever eaten ever.


Also, there was a hockey game as well. And the Canucks actually won the game.


So everyone breathed a sigh of relief and drank more green beer. It was awesome. 

Anyhow, today's post is dedicated to the fact that I just discovered my new favourite blog,  


Whoever invented this knows the meaning of life, I swear. This blog makes my anti-baby ovaries reconsider, that's how good this shit is.


I mean, just look at it.

OMG THE CUTENESS I CAN'T STAND IT WHEN BABIES WEAR LITTLE ANIMAL ONE PIECES OMMMMMGGGG. 
AND THE MITTENS. THOSE TINY PINK MITTENS THAT ARE BIGGER THAN THE BABY'S FACE. OMG THEY ARE SO PRESH I COULD JUST DIIIIEEEE.

Ok, I think I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment