Monday 19 March 2012

The world is still good

So, the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Ottawa Senators played a game a couple days ago at Scotiabank Place, on March 17th. The Leafs won 3-1. 

The highlight of the game though (which I did not watch. To be honest, unless they are in the Stanley Cup finals, I couldn't give a single fuck), was definitely this:


This was my face when I read the words on the jumbotron:


This was my face when I saw the Kessel jersey on the one girl:


This was my face when the other girl approached her while wearing a Senators shirt:


This was my face when she proposed:


This was my face when Spartacat flipped over the "She said yes" sign:


This was my face when the video ended:


Normally I hate the idea of public proposals, but every time I see one, I can't help but squeal a little bit and cry a little bit. Especially when the couple consists of a Toronto Maple Leafs fan and an Ottawa Senators fan. You see something like that and you just know it's true love.

Canadians can be so cute sometimes. Watching hockey and getting married, it doesn't get much better than that.

This is me now, a little overwhelmed by the fact that I may want a hockey wedding someday.


No comments:

Post a Comment