Monday 12 March 2012

Daylight savings time...

.......making people grumpy since 1916.

Seriously though. I could barely get out of bed today, I fell down concrete stairs on my way to the skytrain platform, and I actually think that I may like One Direction.

For those who do not know what One Direction is, they're a 5-piece boy band from the UK who sing really shitty pop songs while looking like Cabbage Patch Kids dolls:


Fuck the catchiness and selling value of boy bands. I hate how annoying they are and how I have to listen to their music in secret.

Yeah, daylight savings time was the worst idea to ever be put out by mankind. Right next to scientology, Twilight and the Kardashians.

You know what else is a really, really bad idea and should never, ever be done?

Going after straight girls.

Unfortunately I've been doing it since I was about six years old.

It didn't work then, it still isn't working now. Actually, it normally ends with me sitting at a table playing stupid card games with people I don't want to be with and drinking excessively from a glass bottle of questionable content.

It's like the ultimate ten commandments in terms of unwritten rules for queer people, which is to never develop feelings for the heteros because it will end with crying and a lot of alcohol.

Need to learn how to start following this rule and to not get carried away.

Daylight savings time creates hope. Is it false? Most likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment