Thursday 22 March 2012

My life. My players.

GAME DAY. 5:30 pm vs Dallas Stars.


Here is a photo to get you through this game, no matter how badly the Canucks play:


If you don't know about these lovely men, then you are either a) A Canucks hater who thinks that Milan Lucic is the shit, b) A Maple Leafs fan in self-denial or c) Both. Which is totally fine, I do not judge. But I will say that maybe it's time for you to start noticing these dudes. And not just because they are very very very very photogenic.


These three guys run one of the most epic lines of the Canucks team roster. They're tight, their plays come together well and their speed and aggression make even the best players shake a little in their ice boots.


The American Express line consists of Ryan Kesler (Livonia, MI), Chris Higgins (Smithtown, NY) and David Booth (Detroit, MI). Watch for them the next time you watch a Canucks game (which may be never, I don't know. But just in case you do, you know who to look out for).


Vancouver loves these guys to death.


Until they play for the Americans in the Olympics.


THEN THEY'RE GOING DOWN.


On a side note, while we're on this subject, here is my absolute favourite American Express ad, done by none other than my favourite filmmaker (who also shares my name!), Wes Anderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment