Friday 29 June 2012

The game of all games

ONE MORE DAY.


Until this:




I work Saturday but I'm going to PVR this shit and then watch the fuck out of it.


My predictions? Considering USWNT won against Japan 4-1, I'm going to be hopeful about the Canadian team and say they're going to beat us 3-1, with Baby Horse getting two, Wambach getting one and Sincy scoring the single for Canada.


I really want to see CanWNT put up a good fight, as the CONCACAF final was quite disappointing for us. This is our last game against the best team in the world before the Olympics in London. We need to start playing to our full potential, something I feel that CanWNT has failed to do in their matches so far this year. 


I really am terrible at watching USWNT v.s. CanWNT games though. It's the one time my true bisexuality takes over my sports viewing and I get confused with not knowing which team to root for. On the one hand, you've got fucking Christine Sinclair the best fucking soccer player on the planet, then on the other hand you've got someone like Abby Wambach who is a powerhouse record goal breaker.


And I'm sitting here all Memento-like going  WHAT'S MY NATIONALITY AGAIN? WHAT DOES IT SAY ON MY PASSPORT??!!


No shame, no shame. 


Besides, how can there be with Megan Rapinoe wearing shorts like these?




I feel like this is the kind of game I'm going to have to rewind every 30 seconds and re-watch because I'm too distracted staring at her. 


ERMAHGERD ONE MORE DAY GUISE.

No comments:

Post a Comment