Thursday 7 June 2012

Yearbook tunes

Hey remember back when.....

Never mind, it was the past. It was high school. The only good thing that we got out of it was the music.

To us kids who graduated in the early to mid 2000s, this is for you :)

HIGH SCHOOL REUNION


"I Hear You Calling" by Gob
"Swing, Swing" by All-American Rejects
"Be My Escape" by Relient K
"Helena" by My Chemical Romance
"Dance, Dance" by Fall Out Boy
"The Anthem" by Good Charlotte
"Ocean Avenue" by Yellowcard
"My Friends Over You" by New Found Glory
"Over My Head Better Off Dead" by Sum 41
"Adrienne" by The Calling
"Flavor Of The Week" by American Hi-Fi
"You and Me" by Lifehouse
"Laid" cover by Matt Nathanson
"Adam's Song" by Blink-182
"Teenage Dirtbag" by Wheatus
"Let Me Go" by 3 Doors Down
"If Only" by Hanson
"Everything You Want" by Vertical Horizon
"Boulevard of Broken Dreams/Wonderwall/Dream On" by Green Day, Oasis, Aerosmith
"Sic Transit Gloria...Glory Fades" by Brand New
"Ohio Is For Lovers" by Hawthorne Heights
"Here's To The Night" by Eve 6
"Face Down" by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
"Hashpipe" by Weezer
"Bouncing Off The Walls" by Sugarcult
"In This Diary" by The Ataris
"Anthem of Our Dying Day" by Story of the Year
"Wow, I Can Get Sexual Too!" by Say Anything
"Semi-Charmed Life" by Third Eye Blind
"(Can't Get My) Head Around You" by The Offspring
"As Lovers Go" by Dashboard Confessional
"I'd Do Anything" by Simple Plan
"Sweetness" by Jimmy Eat World
"Times Like These" by Foo Fighters
"Iris" by The Goo Goo Dolls
"Brand New Low" by Treble Charger
"Timberwolves At New Jersey" by Taking Back Sunday
"Anywhere With You" by Saves The Day
"All That I've Got" by The Used
"Mercy Me" by Alkaline Trio

No comments:

Post a Comment