Tuesday 17 July 2012

Whatever, je m'en crisse

So I discovered something kind of cool about myself today.


Not that I'm not always cool. Because I am.




I don't know if any of you other people do this and can relate, but today, I discovered that when I'm speaking in French, I tend to act like a total JACKASS.


And not just basic jackass. More like up in your face, spitting out words, insulting anglophones type JACKASS.


I don't know where this sudden jerk douchebag attitude came from, but when I start going in French, I sometimes find myself acting and talking like fucking Jean-Claude Van Damme circa Timecop.


WHICH IS FUCKING AWESOME.


It's like I've got a Jekyll and Hyde thing going on which I never knew I had. Like, underneath my nice, kind, soft exterior, I'm actually a totally repulsive person....when I'm speaking the language of love and Catholicism.


Now excuse me while I beat someone up with this baguette.

No comments:

Post a Comment