Wednesday 25 July 2012

Good grief.

WAIT SO WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT.


So I think it has technically been confirmed that there is a very high likelihood that Kristen Stewart is NOT a lesbian??!!




WORLD CRUSHED. DREAMS SHATTERED. HEART TORN. 


I feel like my childhood has been taken away from me. All those years watching Panic Room and Catch That Kid....all of it, all of it.....all for shame.


OH WOE IS ME.




I was totally convinced that the thing with Robert Pattinson was a publicity stunt, and that once the Twilight movies were finished she'd, you know, start dating Dakota Fanning like she was meant to. But this cheating scandal probably means that that is never going to happen. 


Which is unfortunate.


It's something to say when one of the hottest lesbians in the world isn't actually gay.


It's also something to say when people cheat on their significant others. Like shit. People are selfish and awful and stupid sometimes all the time.


Days like these I just want to sit out on the balcony and eat ice cream angrily.




In other news, Jeremy Renner was on Jimmy Kimmel last night to promote The Bourne Legacy and everything about it was sexy as fuck. Matt Damon was right about Renner. I could watch that man sit on a bench for hours on end watching ducks for fuck knows why and it would still be totally glorious.


LE SIGH.


No comments:

Post a Comment