Friday 6 April 2012

Lived by the sea

I must admit, I started listening to this band because I liked their name. And to my surprise, I found out that I actually really liked their music too.

They're called IMAGINE DRAGONS.


Formed in 2008 in Las Vegas, Nevada, Imagine Dragons started out in Sin City's various battle of the band competitions before hitting the studio to record two EPs, titled Imagine Dragons and Hell and Silence, respectively. When they finally signed to Interscope in 2011, Imagine Dragons had already become a house hold name in Las Vegas' music scene. Their newest release, the EP Continued Silence, is filled with inspirational songs with catchy hooks, infectious dance beats and cute melodies that make this band poised for radio stardom. 

So what's the moral of the story? Judge a band by its name. It works, it really does.


Check them out at http://imaginedragonsfans.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment