Sunday 1 April 2012

What the shit.

So I've been slaving away at my computer today, doing the final assignment for this semester. I've literally been sitting here for like 6 hours, and my friend Jaymes calls me and this is how our conversation goes:


JAYMES: Hi. I had 19 hours of sleep yesterday.
ME: What?
JAYMES: Yeah, from like 2pm to 9am.
ME: That's like technically two normal wake days filled with sleep.
JAYMES: Yeah.
ME: Do you feel ok? Headaches?
JAYMES: Nope.
ME: Fuck you.
JAYMES: Yeah, I feel great.
ME: Have you started your final assignment yet?
JAYMES: Nope, I'm gonna start in a couple hours.
ME: Really? Wow, how long is it going to take you to finish?
JAYMES: About 15 minutes.
ME: Fuck you.


I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. I'VE BEEN SITTING HERE ALL DAY TRYING TO FINISH THIS SHIT AND HE SAYS HE'LL DO IT IN 15 MINUTES??!!!


Jaymes is clearly living his life to the fullest. I am living life in front of a computer, letting schoolwork take over all my time when I could be doing it in 15 minutes.


Now I know how he's able to get laid on a regular basis. He actually gives himself ample time for it.


Fuck you, dude. Fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment