Wednesday 15 February 2012

S'mores galore.

OH MY GOD.

AUTOSTRADDLE HAS A WEEKEND CAMP.

APRIL 26TH - APRIL 29TH.

IN SAN BERNARDINO, CALIFORNIA.

THERE WILL BE LESBIAN FEMINIST JEOPARDY.

OH MY GOD WHY AM I IN CANADA. 

AND POOR.


Excuse me while I cry alone in a corner amongst my school textbooks.


Seriously though, you have no idea how much I've wanted to go to gay camp. I always imagined it'll be a lot more fun than non-gay camps. Nothing against non-gay camps, but they just wouldn't be as relevant. To my life. I mean, all they do there is argue over who gets top bunks in the cabin. Whereas at gay girl camp we'd come to a compromise and just crawl into the same bunk. Problem solved, everyone's happy.


Also, think of all the wide range of activities you could do! You know, like build real functional row boats and sing Ani DiFranco around a campfire and show off your Tegan & Sara lyric tattoos and swap flannel shirts. 


IT WOULD BE AMAZING. 


I need to find someone to sponsor me so I can go to this camp. 


Or I could start fundraising. Too bad I can't bake to save my life. And no one's gonna buy lemonades at this time of the year.


Autostraddle, you just made my life and destroyed it in a matter of seconds. Yeah. Thanks for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment